View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 30, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post

Yes, I remember that Infact i too, failed in english essay mysteriously in my first attempt in 2011. But that score was good for me, good enough to get customs with sindh urban domicile. By the grace of Almighty i have made it this time, but lost marks this time I'm sure. So probably would land in OMG
Good to know that you are ready for the next attempt. I keep following your posts here and I am dead sure you'll be a CSP InshaAllah

oh that is amazing, bunch of encomiums on this accomplishment.....I wish you very best of luck for all your endeavors and coming life.....Thanks for your wishes and if you remember i prepared for 35 days and you had suggested me to prepare for at least 80 days, i have lot of days on my disposal, I didn't appear for CE 2013 as i had qualified PMS, now going for CE 2014.....pray for me and wish you luck again...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
aniya warraich (Saturday, June 01, 2013)