View Single Post
Old Friday, May 31, 2013

Saqib Bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Empire View Post
@saqib Bangash
You need legs to win a 100 m sprint, but all of us have legs ,ao why aren't we all athletes.
Same is the case of English in interview. You have to communicate with the panel in English, so if you don't know how to speak English or you are not comfortable in articulating your thoughts in English, so how do you expect the panel to judge you well.
So, English is our official language so Is expected to speak this language before entering civil services.
Though it's a prerequisite , but it's not a guaranteegood score in interview.

PS: gullanay was in my interview group, had a little conversation with her( as far as I remember that was not in English) and I knew she would score better than me , and she did.
So, I believe, interview is all about your personality , your approach and your outlook on Life.
Hats off Gulanay, I knew you'll land somewhere good.
Nice, but we do not only need legs to win a sprint race :P indeed, we need strong legs :P joke apart. you may be right in your own sense. I guess we both are defending a same point, that is confidence and personality. iam taking side of good English only. If you are impressed with Gullany performance, Watch out her comment which was addressed to me. She accepted she was fluent , which enabled her much confident than rest