View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice
Default Tuition For Islamic History & Culture ..

Dear all Islamic History aspirants ..

I'm available to teach Islamic History & Culture in Lahore from the last week of June .. The plan is to complete the course for each batch in 40 days .. It will be followed by another 3 - 4 days of past paper analysis and tests .. Other salient features of the course include:

1- A Socratic method of teaching: Which involves invoking discussions, critical analysis and inquiry through contribution of all ..
2- Knowledge from around 10 - 12 reliable and FPSC recommended sources will be imparted to you within a short time .. This would include quotes, arguments and counter-arguments by renowned historians ..
3- Further insight through other sources like documentaries and diagrams to enhance your knowledge and marks-gaining tools ..
4- MCQs of each topic will be covered along with it ..
5- Maximum exam practice will be done before hand so that no one panics during the final exam ..
6- If you prepare and are willing to work hard as per the said method, a minimum of 140 score is guaranteed irrespective of any scoring trend InshaAllah ..

I intend to start classes at my home which is at Walton Road, Lahore Cantt (5 mins from CSA Academy) .. However, if I get more students the venue may be arranged somewhere which is convenient to all ..

Interested aspirants can email me (Mentioned in my profile) .. Looking forward to start some enlightening Islamic History sessions ..

Regards ..

azhera (Wednesday, September 18, 2013), Sajjad Magsi (Wednesday, September 18, 2013), Seemab (Saturday, June 01, 2013), Traveller (Saturday, June 01, 2013), VetDoctor (Thursday, July 18, 2013)