Thread: Give a thought
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
Who said muslims are mostly terrorists? This is what THEY want us to believe. A bomb blasts... a pre planned cover story is pushed through media.. suspect is muslim.. arrested in 36 hours.. one dead one injured.. Injured one coffesses the blast was retaliation of US's attrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan and then the whole hullabaloo ends with attacks on Islam. Bottom line.. Zionism.. New World Order.. Rings a bell?
Well i can see it in Pakistan that these are so called Muslims who kill Muslim fellows......!!! Have you ever in Pakistan saw any christain or Hindu killing Muslims?? Who are attacking the polio teams?? who are attacking the Masjids, Schools?? Who are trying to killing Malala??? If this war is imposed then why on Muslims?? Yeah no doubt it was the US who imposed this war to us in past, but why our Muslim Zia-ul-Haq accepted the US offer?? without anyone's approval no one can impose it. It was our will and because of this will we welcomed the Talibans in our country. And today terrorists Muslims are being attacked because they are threat to our country and whole world. If we in Pakistan can not live with peace(as sunni kills, Shias) then we can do harm more to non-Muslims. I have not go further than Pakistan because i can only talk about Pakistan. In our country being girl i can not travel far alone. Because i m insecure in this pure Muslim country. No doubt real Muslims are not like this but these call themselves muslims and impose their will on others. We we have right to kill our brothers and sisters then how can we snatch this right from other countries???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Who told you that only muslims are terrorists?Its just that they have a different style.I mean they are not resourceful enough to invade countries and start full scale wars like some other countries so they commit small acts of terror.Is it not like this?

And your question also leads us to the point that some are seeking out the answer of why only muslims are under attack and some are seeking the answer of why only muslims are terrorists,all this taking us to the conclusion that this is some sort of circle which is in operation.Confusing for me.
Yeah they are not real muslims but they call themselves muslims.
Oh means you are legitimitizing their small scale acts of terror??? In you point of view that attacking school is right and because of out of resources??? They are doing small scale attack in our own countries by killing our own muslims!!! At least other countries do not kill their fellow but we the muslims follower of the Prophet (who says that killing of one person is equal to killing of whole humanity) kill our own Pakistanis..!!
You are feeling sorry for these terrorists that they are short of resources. Even in short of resourcing they attack our military then with resources they would destroy whole Pakistan at once. It is not best for Pakistan and for world.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, June 02, 2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts