Thread: Balochistan DMC
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 10520Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll no. 12649

drapshan baloch is on a distinguished road

No dear arfan is currently serving as lecturer in balochistan university campus at Kech it was his first attempt I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarun View Post
you replied,thanx. It means that one should not get worried regarding joining acadmies.

Sir tell somthing about duration of your preparation how much time did you take for preparation?

And you cleared it in your first attempt?

It's equally important that you should have proper guidance to be specific about preparation, for that either one approach to academy or have guidance from a senior, to me both carry same weight .

It was my last attempt previously cleared but could not secured any position among allocated candidates.

Finally, Can't really share about the preparation of last attempt , till January 2012 I was not sure about taking papers etc equally did nothing especial for interview as I had opportunity to attend meetings and face such session as I had in CSs interview so only exposure and experiences enabled me for that score in Viva.
Regard