View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hira Butt is on a distinguished road
Default Query about STP of Service Groups

In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful

Salamz, all dear members !
I need information regarding STP of all the 10 service groups, if any of the probationers currently in STP or other senior member may find time to post it for new commers.

Specially, Can a graduate in Computer & Telecom Engineering join "Audit and Accounts Group". And if so, what kind of STP exams that one have to pass who don't know much abouts audit n accounts except its spellings. And will an Engg graduate be able to pass such STP.

And what kind of training one has to go at Police Training Academy Sahala (i mean STP after CSA). I.e. what are there standard tests n training procedures. e.g. in PMA(Pakistan Military Academy) Kakul, for commission, the physicall fitness tests to passed includes Mile in 6 Min, 15 Miles in 100 Min coupled wd many other fitness tests and final exercised like Exercise Qiyadet before final passout. [Kindly, if sm1 may put light on it]. And if anyone from PMA alumni, he definately knows how tough is 1st TERM at PMA for GCs. So how's 1st term at Police Academy Sahala.... And does there also concept of sargent n staff etc. samelike of PMA during 1st term. If any1 here from Pak Army who have joined Police, may kindly provide info.
Also, does ex-Commissioned Officers/+Alumni PMA GCs also have to undergo STP at Police Academy if they join via appering in CSS rather than coming on Deputation on army quota? [Kindly, please provide full details about STP of Police Academy Sahala]

And, is it true that in Income tax group, one has to pass MBA from IBA Karachi during STP? +Is it also in Customs & Excise group,,, e.g. wht kind of STP one has to go under Customs & Excise Group.

+What are the 'Future Prospects' in "Information Group" and can a person passing STP may join Dept/Wing according to his willingness/wish in Information Group; samelikely GC's passingout from PMA may fill forms showing their willigness for preffered core to join.
e.g. In Information Group I or a Comptuer/Telecom Engg will prefer to go in Cyber Wing. Kindly highlight it.

+Railways is going to be privatised soon. So if one joins Railwasy via CSS what will be his/her future after privatization of Railways. Will he/she in future become a private employee of Railways or still it'll be regarded in Govt Service??????? +++ What kind of STP is in Railways group....... i.e. corse/training etc.

I've appeared in CSS 2007 exams and hv high hopes of success Insha-Allah.

Hoping for an early answer !
yours respectfully & truly.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hira Butt For This Useful Post:
Sunshine84 (Thursday, September 04, 2008), Hira. (Wednesday, August 08, 2007), Noman. (Friday, July 27, 2007), shahidpiracha (Saturday, October 17, 2009), usmanahmad (Monday, July 20, 2009)