View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 02, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailian8949 View Post
i think that mark of written exam have played decisive role.(My written also went very well)i am the graduate of Hailey College of Commerce PU. in Interview I was asked about 20 questions . i was not able to answer just 2 questions. Remaining questions were very confidently answered by me. But still me not selected.
My Marks are
Matric 725/850
Inter 773/1100
B.Com(Hons) 3.3/4 (78%)
This shows the growing Competition At PPSC.
i am not challenging the transparency of PPSC. i have complete believe on the impartiality of PPSC.
so friends work hard and try to have as much marks in written part as possible. That will provide you a solid base
Both Written and Interview have equal wieghtage. Both play decisive role. As per my case, the reason for me being low on merit is my written score. But i have learnt a lot. It was my first ever job interview and sonay py suhaga i was interviewed by hafiz Sahab. Alhamdulilah I survived that monstrous session.