View Single Post
Old Monday, June 03, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer Shah View Post
Sallam dear,

I have two queries.

1. Can you please tell me that how much time is required to cover all the course of Geography, Journalism and Sociology?

2. Like you have mentioned the books and material sources for Journalism and Sociology, can you please also mention books and other sources of material and knowledge for Geography?

Thanks & Regards
Geography 2 months.
Journalism 3 weeks.
Sociology 3 weeks.

Books for geography.

Paper 1.
1. Physical geography by De Blij(V selective study)
2. Sarfraz Bajwa
3.Some topics from Stahler like topics of Clouds.
4.MCQ,s of Last 10 years.

Paper 2.
1.Human Geography by De Blij( Very selective study)
2.Commercial geography by Fazal e Karim
3.Jahangir Top 20
4.MCQ,s of Last 10 years.

One v important thing,There are hand written notes of Sir Rasheed for geography 2 and General Knowledge.Maps are drawn there.One should practice drawing maps as much as one can.It will help in Current affairs,Pakistan affairs,EDS and even in interview.Every CSS aspirant must read these notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimen khakwani View Post
Plz tell me books of geography and how to prepare geography. plz share your strategy.
I hope u got your answer.

Regards.
Omer Shah (Tuesday, June 04, 2013)