View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 04, 2013

hadeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal tariq nustian View Post
situation shoudnt have happened in the first place. Puts a big question mark on the credibility of FPSC. begunnah 99% of aspirants from faisalabad are now requested to attone for the sin of FPSC by FPSC and for FPSC.
Further FPSC should request NTS to take charge of its responsibilities and FPSC staff should take the charge of those sitting in Pak Post Office where FPSC would be able to do job more skillfully
rightly said.,,,,,and isn't it unfair to those are to do it again....i believe best performances are never repeated rather they can never be repeated....they could have easily pinpointed the culprits with sheer dedication if they wanted to....tis is not the solution simply......its unjust.....however things may turn other way round as well ,,,those who could not perform well can do it now....but still thats unfair....and voices must be raised on this issue on every forum.....
well we are with you the innocent re appearing candidates of faislabad....we stand with you,,,and we wish you will do the best