View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 04, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
sir i have sent u few queries about css on ur skype id.pls do consider them.
I just checked my skype i.d.I could not find any texts there.You can also ask there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfanburki View Post
i am gonna be a aspirant for css 2014 ...and i dont yet started my preparation so if u kindly give me some advices that, how much time and study i need to do for 2014 css exams.. my optional subjects are..

indo pak history
sociolgy
geography
muslim law

please sir help me out for this query..
I don't know about your educational background,your level of intelligence,your dedication and commitment to work.I can tell you about me that i am doctor and i studied 8 to 10 months for CSS 2011.I did not do any job,Daily 8 hours with full concentration are enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanaziz View Post
can u plz tell me the cell number of sir agha mohsin ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanaziz View Post
plz give me the phone number of sir agha mohsin
Sir Agha Mohsin 03004261073,You can give him my reference .He counts me in list of good students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsan Ali Shaikh View Post
How should one prepare for the MCQs of compulsory subjects, Islamic History, Journalism and Sociology?
It becomes difficult to answer such lengthy questions.It is my humble request to ask short questions.Brief answer of your query is
First of all one should prepare MCQ's of 10 years past papers .
Second,as one starts studying subjects in details,one get command over it so detailed study of subjects makes this task easy.
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Fierce View Post
How much time will this EDS session take? what about other compulsory subjects?
I am taking only EDS classes and duration of course is 6 weeks and I can't teach other subjects due to non availability of time.Questions/queries regarding CSS are welcome here.
Ahsan Ali Shaikh (Tuesday, June 04, 2013), ahsanaziz (Thursday, June 06, 2013)