View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 06, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fani jimmi View Post
i have heared from credible source that punjab govt; is in dire n immediate need of more officers n they are pondering over to call upto 125 merit order candidates of passed PMS..YOU should also confirm it please
well i really pray for you guys that may ALLAH do something good for you.
I have been watching this discussion and i can also feel the pinch that brother Saboor a.k.a Shikva is having and other fellows but this is not good to give false hopes to others, i have come to know through a very plausible source that yes Punjab Govt is considering to recruit more PMS officers to make the administration of Punjab in general and Southern Punjab in particular better so that they have not to divide the Punjab and get the job done without creating any demarcation, and this will open more vacancies in the coming PMS.....

BUT what you are saying is not possible simply, only those seats are filled that are left vacant if someone refuses to join, there is no likelihood of adding more vacancies once exam is complete, even the left over vacancies are carried over once training is started and are carried over to next exam.

My prayers are with you but creating such a fuss would do no good but give a false hope to Merit numbers that lie between 107 and 125.....

AND last thing, there would be 2 to 3 people on the same marks as is the case with me and stretching the seats to a certain merit number is simply ridiculous, for example if there are 5 people having 815 marks all of them then 5 seats are consumed here so my friend they cannot increase the seats with such a criteria.....

P.S: Apologies if anyone took amiss, i just wanted to tell you the reality
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Emotions (Thursday, June 06, 2013), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Wednesday, June 19, 2013)