View Single Post
Old Monday, July 23, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Mods! Kindly pay attention!

Moderators!

I need your attention please.

I just need to know one thing that is quite offensive. I initiated three threads and they were removed without prior or subsequent notice. I mean come on; I need to know the reason why these threads were deleted. At least moderators owe that responsibility to members. Two of them were in poetry section. Only after contacting a moderator, Wounded Healer, I came to know that it was redundant. But it is difficult to read all the threads before initiating a thread lest I would refrain myself from starting one. I can understand the reason for the 2 poetry section threads but what happened to the news item that I posted in News and Articles section regarding the launch of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows.

Was it not news? [Just to inform few chaps that it was a really big news. Don’t believe me. Check Sunday’s Dawn]
Was it not feasible for News and Article section? I’m wondering where one put it if not in that section?
Was it offensive? A more strange reason!
[One of the reasons of posting that thread there was that it contained a news item regarding Pakistan]

I hope this thread would not be removed.