View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 06, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing Lee View Post
Dr. Saab, what is your method of learning a subject like IHC and then retaining your knowledge? My problem is that I read a lengthy book and very the next week I forget most of its content. Retention of knowledge is difficult. How do you do it?
Best way of studying IHC is to read quality books very selectively and with keen interest.One can't retain everything so don't worry about it.Better make your notes as you have ample time and later memorize them.Keep it in your mind that in depth study widens your horizon
ubaid bangash (Friday, September 06, 2013), Xing Lee (Friday, June 07, 2013)