View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2013

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
Best way of studying IHC is to read quality books very selectively and with keen interest.One can't retain everything so don't worry about it.Better make your notes as you have ample time and later memorize them.Keep it in your mind that in depth study widens your horizon
My mother said the same thing to me i.e. you cant know everything about everything so narrow down your focus.

3 more basic questions:

1. I used to read stuff out loud to myself until I could repeat it word for word to memorize stuff. Got above 80% in Matric with this method but now I'm thinking keh yeh to ratta nai ho gia? Maybe I should write down the stuff again and again for better memorization. That would probably help me get back into the writing habit and also improve my writing speed as I have not taken any written paper in the last 4 years. All my Bachelors papers had to be solved on computers. That's one of the curses of studying in VU. What do you suggest? How do you do it?

2. Would you say that the paper of EDS comes strictly from the given Syllabus? What about the Objectives of EDS? Are they too strictly from the given Syllabus?

3. Is the syllabus changed every years or the one given on this website remains unchanged? Is it safe to consider this syllabus to be relatively final and start preparation from it?

Thank you so much. You are doing us novices a great service. Allah ajar dai ga Inshallah.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xing Lee For This Useful Post:
Ahsan Ali Shaikh (Friday, June 07, 2013)