View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2013

muhammad shani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ameen Memon View Post
Hi,

My name is Ameen and I am a recent graduate from SZABIST. I have a strong academic background alomg with other achievements. I was selected as the Cultural mbassador of Pakistan by the US Department of State.

Now I want to serve for Pakistan's Foreign Services.

Unfortunately I am facing a visual impairment which has affected my near and distant vision to a great extent and also lead to a squint in my eyes. According to the medical policy that I read, it seems that I am not eligible. However that policy is not updated so I am hopeful.

Can anyone please send me a link where I can find the updated medical policy or provide me with CSS's contact details so that I get in touch with some concerned person.

I would highly appreciate if someone could help me out.
I am also low vision person and an engineer by education.Depending upon your visual impairment, if it really comes in disability (even moderate) then you can have to get yourself registered as a disabled person and can avail seat as a disabled person.but you will have to be on merit as well.
for obtaining disability certificate and other info contact me on my email address available in my profile.you can email me your cell no for further guidance and discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muazkhan View Post
AoA please reply to my query as well.
I have one eye blindness since i was 9 due to an injury. But can see perfectly well with the other eye. The injured eye don't seem to be blind though it is (means i seem to be normal looking with no eye damaged).
I am an electrical engineering graduate and want to serve Pakistan in DMG or Police. Shall i be physically fit for these departments?
You couldnot be inducted in police and DMG.one eye blindness doesnot come in disability.further contact me on my email available in my profile

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Friday, June 07, 2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: merged