View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2005

WishfulThinker is on a distinguished road
Arrow Organization Chart

Salam All,

I think it would be good to have the organization chart of all the departments i.e. PSP, DMG, FSP etc... What do you guys say? That would help all the aspirants to have better understanding of these departments and to prioritize them. For this we'll be needing Rank, BS scale and level/area of Operations (Tehsil, Distt, Province, Federal etc).

Example: PSP
ASP(17, Tehsil?) - SP(18, Distt) - SSP(19, Distt) - DIG(20, ?) - IG(21, Province)

(Plz correct me where I'm wrong)

Similarly, we can gather all the info (authentic) and then make some graphs or charts for better understanding.

Also, I would like to mention that we need to have an organized participation in the forum(posts/threads). By that I mean, we need to avoid opening new threads if something similar is already there and redundant posts and threads should be deleted. It may sound hectic now but believe me it would really help in the long run when this forum with grow, Insha Allah. So we gotta keep it clean and effective!

Regards,
-Aamir