View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 500

lashari125 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Its all about your preferences whether you want to continue in banking sector or want to join public sector. As far as the job of deputy accountant is concerned. We would get 19k per month due to permanent job we will get benefit at retirement. The chances for promotion are not bleak. After doing PIPFA we will be eligible for departmental promotion and will be promoted direct to grade 17. It means we can have promotion in the span of 4 years if we do PIPFA otherwise we will get promoted to grade 17 in 10 years. I have heard the job is not that much difficult we can enjoy plenty of leisure.
my dear never ever even think about to join dy account after leaving bank.the salary package you would initially get would be round about 15k.it is clerical type job with no authority or even prestige.i am an auditor in local fund audit in bs 14 we have same working as of district accounts officer and working of auditor in DAO is similar with our deptt.i also appeared in dy accountant test and cleared as well but did not appear in the viva because i know what worth dy accountants have.i am not degrading the job but i am comparing it with MTO as i also have an experience of three years working in bank alfalah and after getting this job of auditor i left bank four years ago but now i am regretting upon my step.it is pertinent to mention here that status of auditor in local fund audit is much much much better than that of accountant in DAO thats why i did not even to go for viva.it is right that after doing pipfa you would be promoted as deputy district accounts officers after about 5 years but let me tell you that DDAO also have no authority.ddao is just a bridge between district accounts officer and deputy accountant or auditor in DAO as the case may be.yes the post of DAO is quite valuable and prestigeous post but it will take your 15 years at least to reach to that post.yes you can do corruption and can earn more than you earn in bank but in the form of 500 per case which is very very humiliating for an mto.office condition in daos are very dirty than in banks .you would not have air conditioner or even room cooler.so my dear continue your profession as a banker
The Following User Says Thank You to lashari125 For This Useful Post:
sandalali (Saturday, June 08, 2013)