View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 09, 2013

ifiriseagain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
MCQ's are checked through computer system, record is updated to the database at the spot by built in computerize mechanism. their is no chance of ambiguity and error. this is the safest method of judging candidates. regarding your query about leakage , fpsc is conducting same MCQ's type exam for all other recruitment since a decade, not a single case had been reported so far. if a guy from a humble origin like me can clear fpsc and psc exams seven times than it depicts that the system is fairly clean.
Congrats, first of all, that u made it for seven times.
but with your point of Claiming not even a single scandal or case since a decade, i dare to differ with you then, dear friend.
Actually i've lot of pending work to do that is why cannot respond you in detail, don't mind. but you just help yourself and try to recall the glimpses of the scandal of FSD in which some workers of FPSC and Post Office are accused to be involved. And this scandal had nothing to do with Computer data-base and all that. Apart from this, there had been few more scandals in the air. But it really doesn't mean that FPSC has always be having history of such scandals of corruption. Its really is one of the most efficient and trusted departments in our country. but still there's some room for the improvement and for that improvement, my dear friend, like i said lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
since you have gone through all such kind of tests conducted by FPSC, i hope your experience would be very much helpful to the aspirants appearing for Screening-test this Sept.