View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

yes, u r right we r being used as a scapegoat.
western media linked every incident,terrorist attack or threat of terrorism to muslims......why??

yesterday in news:

Quote:
The law enforcement officials raided a house of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) official in district Zhob of Balochistan and captured three men for alleged links with Taliban, while militant leader Abdullah Mehsud, blew himself up to avoid arrest.

Federal Interior Ministry spokesman Javed Iqbal Cheema Tuesday confirmed Mehsud's death. He was wanted for the kidnapping of two Chinese engineers in 2004, he said.

Abdullah Mehsud killed himself with a hand grenade when law enforcement officials raided house of JUI district secretary Shaikh Ayub in Ganj Mohalla in Zhob.

"Abdullah Mehsud blew himself up with a grenade and died when forces raided his hideout. Three of his accomplices were arrested for suspected links with Taliban," said Atta Mohammed, police chief of Zhob.

``Thanks be to God that our men were safe,'' he said.

The arrested men have been shifted to an unknown place for investigations, officials said.
How many of them are MOST DANGEROUS, MOST IMPORTANT, MOST WANTED and HIGH RISK FOR SECURITY?
America and its allies in the war of state terror are paying nothing compared to the loss of civilians.
Every times they catch someone they project it like a flop actress who wanna tell the producers that she is still on her high heels and she is a MONEY BACK GURANTEE.
Hey look this time my achievement was MOST IMPORTANT..
Is his death was worth it?
You kill hundred civilians and catch one criminal and beat the drum “He was most DANGEROUS MAN”.
What is this a joke?
Our provinces are angry and want justice. Musharraf is the most criticized person in this country but he is the best man for US.
People want the criminals to die but with a trail, with all the rights a human should have.
Bombing in the night, raiding in the dark, no trail, no numbers even some time nobody claims the responsibility.
Killing thousand civilians and catching one single person who nobody heard before is a joke, a plan joke.
Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan have become hell for every single human being and all they say is civilian casualties are unavoidable.