View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 11, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

My dear friend Saba,
Allow me to contradict with you, this is certainly not tit for tat.....

The people protesting there at Taksim square started these protests to stop the redevelopment of Gezi park, but this is not the whole story.

Now these protesters are asking for the resignation from Recep Tayyip Erdogan as they accused him of implementing Islamic reforms, that are perfectly in line with Islamic code of law i-e Shariah.....They are asking to make Turkey a perfectly Secular state.

These protests are being given full coverage by the mass media that is controlled by European and British agencies and accusing the Turkish Government of using brutal force to take down "Peaceful People" asking for a "legitimate right".....

The supporters of Recep Tayyip Erdogan are in even greater number but these are not being given coverage by any media like Reuters and BBC, because they want to show only to the world that Muslims are radicals.....

The role of Turkey in Syrian conflict is not evident, the Syria has become fallen a prey to hegemonic pursuits of International powers and being used as Strategic Arena. Russia sold SAM missiles to Syrian government and US provided M-16s and Scuds to the rebels.....it was Syria that shot down a Turkish Air Force F-4 couple of weeks ago.

So concluding i would say that the Islam is the eyesore of the world, they would not leave any stone unturned to defame it.