View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 12, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
well Saba i'm still unable to assimilate what you want to say, in my last post i very categorically said that the Syrian rebels are being financed and armed by the US, because the totalitarian regime of Bashar ul Asad is being supported by Russia.....

How on Earth could you say that Turkey supported the rebels? any corroboration to support your claim may be helpful for me to understand the issue as you do.....
When I say Turkey supported rebels it means politically and morally not necessarily with arms. Turkey and Syria possess a long history of hostility for each other. Recep has again and again called the Syrian government to stop inhumane behaviour. I am not at all defending Syria not condemning Turkey. I am just saying that under the influence of Europe and US mostly Muslim countries are digging pits for themselves. In this way entire Muslim world will be facing Summer, Spring or Winter sooner or later. When will Muslim countries stop interfering villianly in each others' internal affairs? Now those very forces who declared Bashar regime totalitarian are accusing Recep regime to be authoritarian.