View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 13, 2013

Imaan Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan marwat View Post
If you are appearing in 2014 exam,there is ample time for you to work.
Make a list of frequent asked questions,from past papers-particularly from Essay and current Affair papers and try to clear your mind on those topics.Also, read Dawn newspaper coupled with profound magazine,such as Times,press review,economy survey etc,and when you see anything helpful,comparing to the list you made,cut that down and placed it in a file.By doing so,you will be in touch with current issue and also will have enough material at the end.
Write as much as you can and let it be checked by any English experts.This practise will help you a lot especially in Essay and precis papers.
Select books for compulsory subjects as soon as possible,Everyday science,Islamiat,and pak Affairs and try to cover them till September.
For maths part in screening test,quantitative and analytical portion of GAT by jahangir publishers,is i think enough.
These aforementioned steps will help you a lot in the screening test and also will broad your horizon.Once you pass the screening test and become eligible for written part then select your optional subjects and start preparing them.
Wish you best of luck
Thankyou so much, basically im from peshawar too. Can you please tell me where to buy the books from? (if only you could provide me the names as well)