View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Shaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the roughShaa-Baaz is a jewel in the rough

Heat is on ............
i heard this discussion, pertaing to music , first in my company as i have secular and fundamentalist sort of persons in my company then on tv and now it is ubiquitous (on css forum as well)

well the arguments discussed in this post (music is not allowed in islam) are very convincing and these arguments are quite general ones (i mean on can get them by a simple click of the mouse)

Here a question arises ..............are these points unintelligible to the savants like Jawed Ghamdi(who said that whole of my life is spent in reading books)

Are they not true muslim ?
If they are then y they are advocating music. it means there is something that must be figured out.

Non-religious savants (i am talking about myself) are cocksure that music is not allowed in islam by extracting citations from Holly Quran and Hadith . However religious savants are going 180 degree opposit!

Is it Irony ?

May Allah guide to get us out of this labyrinth of satan.

Note: writer is strongly against music and trying to avoid it as much as he can