View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkali
Here is a list of ten social issues. What do u think there order of importance ?should be ...........Why?
The issues are so much interlinked, that it's quite difficult for me to arrange them in an order according to importance, i.e. they all are equally important to address. Anyways, a rough draft may arrange them in this way....

1. Improving the National Health Service (We need healthy minds and healthy bodies for the development so first step should be make the bodies healthy)

2. Raising standards in school (Developing Healthy Minds)

3. Reducing crime levels (Maintaining social order)

4. Ending the arms trade (managingn peace)

5. Ensuring equal rights for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, colour, or religion. (Equality and equity)

6. Improving public transport (facilitating masses)

7. Increasing the amount of aid we give to developing countries (Improving socio economic statuses)

8. Redistributing wealth from the richest to the poorest (Maintaining Social Balance)

9. Ending globalization (Handling global politics)

10.Addressing the causes the global warming (addressing environmental issues)

Disclaimer:

As I've stated earlier that the enlisted issues are quite interrelated to each other and of equal importance so one can re arrange the list as per their own analysis.