View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 16, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
This is not the reason. Allocation is not delayed. For CE 2010, it was announced after 3 months. For 2011, it took around 2 months. Have patience. It will be announced in due time.
Well, a professional WAR has broke out at my current place of employment so I believe earlier allocations would lead to a peaceful exit. Khair, you are right. My anticipation cannot help. So need to wait. Let's hope a timeline regarding 41 CTP is shared so that I can give my notice period accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowsherwan View Post
How can they demand PAS when one of them wasn't even called for interview?
Is FPSC so crass as to delay the announcement of final result along with domiciles because of these two candidates?
Don't worry. I don't think they are going to get it. If it was Rehman Malik, he's a gone case. The former PM relaxed the age limit but the new PM might revert the decision
nowsherwan (Sunday, June 16, 2013)