View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 16, 2013
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 97

nowsherwan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLUTION GEEK View Post
I got a confirm update that Shazia Nargis is getting training in PAS Campus with 40th common. But she is given seat in 41st common.
Actually, 40 seats (including military one) or 36 seats excluding military seats were coming but after the deduction of Shazia seat maximum 35 seats will come.
I have contacted a senior lawyer and a judge of High Court and both have said that Shazia case is very weak and any candidate if he files the writ petition can easily get the seat back.
Its your right please stand for it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah go ahead, they are distributing seats to their favoured ones as chimpanzee rationing bananas to its favourite infants. (This also refers to the brutal slaughter of merit when they threw away bureaucracy seats to their blue eyed government servants, depriving deserving CSS qualifiers from filling up those posts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Empire View Post
I have seen the breakup of total vacancies for Pakistan on a printed paper.
Vacancies for PAS were written as such:
35+1*+4( for armed forces)
And for OMG: 50-1^=49

So may be these symbols have something to do with the aforementioned cases.
You have been of a lot of help to forum members,so I need to ask if you have any info about the number of seats for Sindh R ? The thing is those with good merit numbers need not worry but those like me lying round the edge have yet to know about their chances of allocation, and this never ending wait is just piling up discomfiture.