View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mehemet muslim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA

Asked from a friend, was told, ALLAH knows better .... Allah narrates in Holy Quran (Surah Al Ahzab ayat 56), "Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect." .. This signifies that if darood /blessings are sent, it will reach to AnHazrat PBUH. It is said by many Auliah and Sufia Kareem that AnHazrat PBUH is having a presence, but that unlike Allah Almighty is space bound. Mean AnHazrat PBUH is there at His PBUH abode and dwelling place. Now for the mode and channel of receipt of communication, was told, if somebody wishes to communicate he/she can convey his/her sayings in a respectable manner and that may be received, but for conveying the message, it should be clear that the message can be conveyed with the will of Allah and if HE wishes, angels may convey the message to AnHazrat PBUH! . The message may be conveyed alongwith darood pak!.. ALLAH knows better.. However, purity and extreme level of wish /obedience may be helpful for the conveying of message.

Verily Allah Almighty knows better...You may like to consult some religious scholar about the ayat or ahadees on the matter, I just shared what friend told.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ
.إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ
اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ
.إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ
Regards
Peace to all brothers,
I think verse 33:56 is one of the most misunderstood verse in the Quran. To fully understand the word 'solluu', 'sollee', 'sollawat', let's look at the verses that uses the root word we have just mentioned;
33:43-'Allah together with His angels [I]YUSOLLEE[I] to the believers...'
9:103-'(O Muhammad) take sadaqah from part of their wealth, and SOLLEE to them. For verily your SOLLAWAT to them will be a source of security to them..'
33:56-'Verily Allah and His angels YUSOLLUU to nabi. O you who believe, SOLLUU to him..'

In general, the words solluu, sollee, sollawat can means 'to bless', 'to pray', 'to give support'. The only and most consistent in meaning for all the three verses above, could only means 'to give support' or 'to bless by giving support'. But we've taken the whole word out of context. By translating the word to mean 'to bless by meditating' or 'to make selawat day and night'. This translation is wrong for the following reasons:
1.The meaning is not consistent with all three verses above, and contradict with either two of the verses
2.'to bless by meditating day and night' should be purely and solely to God. Meditation belongs to God.
33:41-42 -'O you who believe, remember Allah continuosly, and praise to Him day and night..'

Mehemet Muslim