View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 18, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Very well said by your friend.So,it means that when we want something from ALLAH we ask from HIM in the name of Prophet(PBUH) and likewise if we want to speak to our Prophet(PBUH) we have to seek the help of ALLAH AL MIGHTY(everything we do or not do is already with the help of HIM and only Him).That is a wonderful thought and a new aspect of thinking for me.It can work out this way.The thing is to just believe i guess.
very good answers given by brother Tabassum and others and i would just like to add something here....Yes brother if we have to ask something from ALLAH we must say Salat ul Hajat and then present before ALLAH what we need...Sahaba karam were very happy when they were given the gift of Salat after the Holy Prophet (PBUH) came from Mairaj Sharif because now they can directly talk to ALLAH....Salat ul Hajit is the sunnah of Holy Prophet (PBUH).....

furthermore ALLAH says in Holy Quran:

ولللہ الاسما الحسنئ فاد عوہ بھا
verily for ALLAH has all beautiful names, you remember him by these names

Ullemas say that we must ask from the ALLAH for the thing we need by relevent name like we need Rizk we must ask by the name "Razzak"....and one last thing, Hazoor (SAW) was a human being, though he is the best of all human beings, so we must revere him but keep the difference between ALLAH and him....

May ALLAH forgive me if i said anything wrong...Ameen...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Tuesday, June 18, 2013)