View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 19, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
There is no such law of nature. It's just your opinion. Nature does not agree with it.

No, they don't. We are sufficient to do that.
This description is though out of context but as my dear brother is not cognizant with the very term "Law of Nature" I should elaborate it.
Natural Law or Law of Nature are the Laws which cannot be challenged and if someone challenges it the result would be only a catastrophe. Even from the very beginning of Philosophical theories these laws exist in one form or another. My reference was to the institution of marriage, in every religion only opposite genders are considered to be eligible for marriage as the purpose of marriage is reproduction. But my friend objected on this and said that there is no such law which should be abide by the people. I don't know how my friend will justify this reasoning. Anyhow for friends who want to know that "Natural Law" does exist this link would help them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law

Regards