View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 20, 2013

zeeshan marwat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
sure i will help you guys in my best capacity.....

Writing in the short sentences is the best strategy for someone who is facing problems in being expressive in a beautiful way.....But i will urge you guys not to rest on that thing, this will save you guys but to score good you need to work on your expression.....

One more tip in this regard is that you must avoid fragmenting your structure i-e using many commas, instead you must try to use full stops hence short sentences. You must keep a note book with you to write down new words in their context with mentioning the source.....

A Warning:
Dear all, it is safe to use simple structure and simple words correctly rather than using high sounding words and adavanced structures incorrectly.....So in impressing the examiner do not fall prey to your temptation of using the structures and words that would awe the examiner, but in case you don't use the precisely, you will be awed by the examiner.....

P.S: Aisi form mein me kabhi kabhi ata hun, kuch aur pochna ho to bataen, i will try my best to help you. All my knowledge and acumen is a blessing of ALLAH almighty to whom belongs the mastery of the whole universe and i am a humble creation of his.....we must seek help from ALLAH only and i am helping you as i am directed by him to help others....pray for me.
I second you Brother,most of the candidates focus more on using High and bombastic words rather than giving their message in clear and precise way,which distract them from their topic and also their expressions become vague..