View Single Post
Old Friday, June 21, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 407

aniya warraich is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Umar abbas.
In my first attempt i secured 105 marks in Indo pak history. The paper was based only on my critical analysis and I coudnt memorize or retain in my memory the quotes of historians to substantiate my answers.

In 2012 I have 120 marks. This time i worked harder on the subject. Still i feel that i should have, and could have scored more in it. However, an increase in these marks is due to the correctness of my mcqs, and the references that i wrote and gave in the paper this time.

Though there are subjects that can take you up and up in the merit list, it doesn't mean you cant score well in others. For me, history is of great interest. So i opted for it in my second attempt too with more hard work and input.

Choose and opt wisely prioritizing your interest in the subject and a little bit of knowledge of marking trend too

Though this might not be the right thread to give opinions on public admin. However, Its also scoring. Despite of the downward trajectory of sociology and to the surprise of many journalism too, public ad didn't disappoint that much. I had 72 marks in 2011, and now i have 60. So, still it's easy and scoring. Its safe to go with it...