View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 22, 2013
44th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 300

Tanveer Ahmed Shaikh is on a distinguished road
Default Screening Test

Dear colleagues I have experience of General abilities test for my higher study through NTS-GAT. Part of general abilities consists of reasoning, logical & mental approach was bit difficult at this level even I have cleared same part of exam confidently of IBA test thrice times with good score. You may imagine I have got 93% in English, 80% maths and just 40% in general abilities just by passing score. Sharing these facts to you people I suggest more focus put on general test of abilities while other part of screen test will be of average level. Basic aim of FPSC is to filter the non serious candidates are appeared in CSS exam.

The level for maths is defined by FPSC is SSC. Text books of VII, VIII & X class are ideal & ample even who has command on basics one should study text book X class.

For General ablities refer to ISSB, IQ books of good publishers.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tanveer Ahmed Shaikh For This Useful Post:
dew drop (Sunday, June 23, 2013), king awan (Thursday, November 28, 2013), Murk karachi (Saturday, July 06, 2013), Raat ka musafir (Tuesday, June 25, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Saturday, July 13, 2013), Urma Waqar (Sunday, June 23, 2013)