View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 22, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

We are competing for an exam where the subjects of pure intellect are neglected while subjects like Punjabi are blessed.....I thought that hardly one can have such an awesome paper of IR as i had (not a euphoria), i had almost 14 MCQs perfect and was doubtful about 2, assuming i got 15 in MCQs, i secured only 18 out of 80 as i ended up securing 33 marks only , real shock for me.....

I would advice the aspirants never to opt that subject or else get ready to face the music. The CSS exam really needs to be reformed, this time only those have been able to make it to allocations who had opted Psychology, wow what a criteria.....

They must write these words at the gate of CSA: "Sir You can't enter the CSA because you made a blunder by not opting Psychology" .....

I suggest there must be only Compulsory subjects, yes they can increase the number of Compulsory subjects but only that would ensure Justice.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Saturday, June 22, 2013), Sasha Fierce (Monday, June 24, 2013), TheUniter (Saturday, June 22, 2013)