View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 25, 2013

wannabe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliijlal View Post
Seniors I need information plz. I have applied for AD IB online and deposit the fee, but unfortunatly i did not send the documements and original deposited fee slip to fpsc. As I have done Masters and fulfills the requirment for the job. Now i have received the test letter and my name and roll number is present on the fpsc website. In instructions On the admission test letter it is written that the detailed scrunity of documents have not done by fpsc and will be done after the test and any candidate found ineligible will not be considered for the job even if he pass the test. I desperatly want to know that wether i'l be considered for the interview and job if i pass the test and can i submitt the documents latter on or at the time of interview. Or will i be rejected. Plz Plz reply me and give me information.
Dear go for the test, if you qualify the test then they will ask for the documents. Good Luck.

...and finally I have also received the admit card. The test is scheduled on the 30th June, 2013.