View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PapuPopat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift View Post
How come you're so sure that you didn't make to the assessment centre?
I've heard that Lahorians are still left with their last phase.
I didn't know they were not done with Lahore Region yet. I read some of the latest comments regarding the announcement of the result within a week and since it almost have been a month when i last visited this forum, so I just assumed they might have done with the Lahore Region.... I better call the HR Department to know about the status of my application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDC View Post
Papupopat...bro did they make you sign any surety bond?

I am really dying to hear a word from TCS about the progress. They could have atleast put up something on their website.
Yes, There is 3 year bond (Rs 300,000 Penalty if someone wants to resign before the term is complete). In fact all banks go for bonds these days, which by the way makes sense too. Banks have the most organized MTO Programs and they invest heavily in the training and grooming of their trainees. I have not signed any bond yet, just been informed two days ago via email and phone that i have been selected for their MTO Program from Punjab Region (& believe me it felt great to be offered a job after 6 months of intense recruitment process even though i don't really fancy working for a bank due to some obvious reasons its HARAM. But since i don't want to stay unemployed i would definitely go for it, if i wouldn't have any other option by the first week of July. HMB's program would start in July! I really hope TCS speeds up its process. there were around 55-60 candidates who were called in for the ist interview and it took them two days even if they shortlist 25 out of them it would take them only one day. just get done with it already! why this delay!

lol! I can't believe it I just got Call from TCS HR-Lahore. Have Final Interview tomorrow noon at Shalimar Hotel Lahore.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain posts