View Single Post
Old Friday, June 28, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanafzal View Post
FUN EVERYWHERE:

People interested to have fun, at least equal to, or even more than what they had after listening to the iconic song 'Eye to Eye', may visit the website of KIPS CSS academy on the address www.kipscss.net. There u will find a masterpiece of editing, Hassan Afzal with Director KIPS CSS branch.
Telling u people, I never had such clothing, the physique is not mine, the height is not mine (m taller than what the pic. is portraying), infact I never met the man I was supposed to be standing with. KIPS just pasted my face (thats too I m amazed where they got from) in someone's clothing.
It seems the whole nation is following the footsteps of the legendary Tahir, the brain behind iconic 'Eye to Eye'

KIPS CSS Campus l Coaching Civil Service of Pakistan
www.kipscss.net
at any cost for its CSS candidates. It does so by benefiting from the services of almost the same faculty for the campuses in other cities that it engages…
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · about a minute ago
Go for Civil suit.You can take my help,m there.