View Single Post
Old Friday, June 28, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhz99 View Post
Hassan afzal you are very lucky to have your face pasted on the body of Dr. Fahad Mumtaz topper css 2011

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I just couldn't help laughing.

You are absolutely right brother, the picture you see on the website of KIPS is not of Mr Hassan Afzal, it belongs to Dr Fahad Mumtaz, i happened to visit their website a month ago and that was the same picture except the face.....and i am amazed to see that they could have done little work on replacing the whole picture, after all they are staging a comedy circus.

BUT we all know that academies deceive the aspirants to coin money, but still we see that these academies are swarming with aspirants. I must say that those who are capable to do it, they won't need to go to any academy, and those who are not potential aspirants, they won't be able to do it no matter they pour money with both hands.....Guidance is quintessential for good prep and for that one must find a capable and altruist teacher and mentor, and once you find one don't leave him/her.

Stay Blessed.