View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA, well i can think following :
-----
When saw a lonley girl on a lonely road beside a devastated village in the Tehsil Balakot of District Mansehra. I was accompanying a relief team of doctors for providing relief operations to the sufferers. She was a girl of 13 and her name was Asma, she was student of class 7th. Her all family memebrs were at Karachi except for two elder brothers when two days ago incident of earth quake happened i.e. October 08, 2005. Her one brother was trying to get some thing to eat from the debris of her home, while her other brother was helping villagers to get injured and expired ones from the debris. On enquiry she told that her eldest brother is doing a job at Karachi and her parents alongwith her younger brother had gone there for treatment of her father. She was only girl child of her parents. We had some extra food items and out of this we gave some biscuit packs to Asma, but she took only three for her borthers and herself. She was a cute girl and we praised for her patience and prayed for her better future.
---------

hmmm perhaps i took about six minutes for above stuff, any how, hope it is okay