View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 30, 2013

murtazaali is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Rab Qureshi View Post
Dear Murtaza Ali. our kisi ko ap jante hon jis ko call aeee ho. Do you know anyone else called for doc.?
no dear three of my friends qualified for the interview, only I received the call for documents submission. Don't know about anyone else other than this forum. Wesay I already posted the number from which call received for Document Submission, thus already shared.

Mostly people are not commenting because of the fuss created by some people that meant to deviate the people from the original topic and waste time, what is the use of commenting for news without source??

My NTS score was 70, GD went very well, In interview answered all questions except naming one terminology, but I managed to describe that function of SBP. (terminology was OMO).

I remember that average interview conducting were of 15 minutes, as I was calculating it via stopwatch however mine was of maximum 7 minutes, I was disappointed since the time I mentioned that I am currently working somewhere all the three stopped for a moment and looked at each other, then Mr. Mir Javed instead of asking me asked Islamic Banking head about the organization so he replied that it has a huge production plant at Lahore and leading exporter, the he asked me already working so why switch? this gave me hint that they really need fresh graduate! but in the end I received Document Submission call...

By the way, I received the call on Friday and dispatched on Thursday, then on Monday I gave confirmation call so I came to know that they required Domicile, PRC and CNIC copy as well and they asked me to scan and mail.

I did and call for confirmation of receipt,, so they confirm that they received all the required but when I asked the status so they said will contact you if you are selected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend is MTO @ NBP, I asked her how much time it took for the hiring, so cam to know that the process started in November and joining was in August, 10 months, hamain to abhi sirf 7 huay hain ......(Jan - Jul)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those who did not received call for doc sub should also have some hope since those who received are not been confirmed yet !!!