View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fatima Ali is infamous around these parts

dear members i also want your views on what i think,,and i'll be pleased to know where im wrong and HOW???

wel dear thnx for going thru my thoughts,,,but uve got me wrong...
i just want to say live and let others live,,,,our vision should be broad enough so that such issues must not confuse us...the examples that u gave is totally different from listenng to music...how can drinking be equivalent to listenig music????
and dear u can never claim that a burka wali will enter heaven and without dupatta wali will be burnt in hell...
ALLAH'S measuring scale is different from what you and i think and want to do...He can be happy at any instant from any niyyat of urz,,,NIYAT NOT AMAL and can get away everything from you that uve earned for years in a single moment when u might have thought or done to someone..
dear this is ALLAH'S job not ours,,if we are the ones t decide whos sinful and whos not then whats the day of judgment for...

i think we should grow up and think on other matters rather than this.....i want to say alot but cant just like a sarkaari channel..i respect ur love for islam so much but uve perceived me the wrong way....

music isnt a big issue,,we shold understnd the core of islam...
and i challenge you dearcan u claim that that dancer would be burnt in pit of fire???no coz this is not yuor job nor mine...
REMEMBER DEAR ALLAH IS RAHEEM, listening to music isnt a dealine for ur faith,,we should be flexible no rigid coz islam never imposes rigidity on you...

GORAY ASSMANNO TAK POHONCH GAYE and where we are??still confused in small matters.....