View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 03, 2013

AsgharKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Dear I don't know why you are in such a black-out condition regarding Economics as a subject. But the points you have raised can be countered.
1- This subject was termed as Dismal Science in sixteenth century and its 21st century.
2- I scored 150 in CE-2012 in this very subject.
3- The subjects like positive sciences are a part to make it analytical and near to conclusion. Without these there is no concept of welfare or development economics. These subjects are the beauty of Economics.
4- By doing MBA what you can get is a good job. My dear in my opinion education is not merely meant for getting job.
5- By importance what do you specifically mean?
6- Yes this is so because Economics is the science of uncertainty dear.
7- Thats the real beauty of Economics dear you have great opportunity to present your own school of thought apart from these.
Note:-
Did we ever note why we lack behind India in economy? Thats because they give Economics as a field of research and study; its due place. in a country like Pakistan where economy is our biggest issue, Economics should be encouraged.
I can refute the points you have raised in favor of this subject. But this would imply that this subject has weigh. You have got sensible insight in this subject. I won't throw cold water over your stance. But beware lest you might get stung by the lethal effects of this subject. KEEP IT UP