View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 04, 2013

Jahanzaibkalyani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhati View Post
Dear,
If a student have silver medal in BE and silver medal in ME and his GAT score is 60.At the same time an other student have have 60% in BE and 60% in ME and having GAT score 88.If short listing is performed on the basis of GAT.its for sure the person with GAT=88 will be short listed and a person with GAT=60 will not short listed.
Do you think its fair ?
I think shortlisting student on the basis of GAT is not fair with those students who have low GAT score.
I think the during the short listing process HEC must have to consider the educational background also.Otherwise this is totally unfair.
No I think criteria must be same for every type of scholarship because awarding authority is same.I think if there are even 2000 scholarship they have to follow the same criteria.
I am sorry if you mind.I am just sharing my views.
You are free so you can have your own point of view.
Every thing is in HEC's Hand there are experts available with HEC, they can make the better decisions about how to shortlist and how to select people.
I have seen in the previous batches that most of the people selected were from renowned universities and has very good educational background. So the people finally selected has good educational background and good GAT score.