View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 04, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveersaeed View Post
"Not more than two subjects shall be taken from among subjects at Sr. No. 10, 11, 18, 19 and 34 (Arabic Literature period I and II, Islamic History Period I & II Islamiat.)"

Ada can i opt ISLAMIAT.ENGLISH HISTORY AND ISLAMIC HISTORY PERIOD 1.??

i think according to above rule one can only opt either islamiat or islamic history right?
No more than two subjects means you can opt 2 from these five subjects mentioned. Right So opt it as I opted in CCE 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadslee View Post
Recruitment against the posts of Mukhtiarkar is done through C.C.E.?
This time they have included these posts in PCS, this is good thing as now PCS has some charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN STAR View Post
Sir,can i opt islamic history both papers and applied chemistry?
or i should go with islamiyat,islamic history paper 1+applied chemistry?
Yes you can opt these three subjects, but applied chemistry is somewhat different from the regulat chemistry you read in masters degree, same is the case with me. Any ways its your own choice to opt any subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN STAR View Post
which posts are good for females regarding pcs?
Well these days women work in all the fields so you should not worry at all regarding posts in CCE. All posts are ok for female as well.