View Single Post
Old Friday, July 05, 2013

waqsoh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhati View Post
Dear,

I am against the selection procedure.I just saying to consider both to award scholarship.Nothing else.

For your information they consider all your educational career.
i am not mad at all. my English is not perfect so probably i couldnt express myself properly in previous post I think this is a good discussion and if your argument is more valid then your suggested procedure is right doesn't matter if i get benefit from it or not.

i still dont understand what are you proposing ,do you want to give more weight age to percentages obtained in previous degrees? if yes then i also propose proper weightage should also be given to university standard and ranking.

I sincerely hope you get selected in 90% scholarships then you will see that universities in America, Turkey and even in some German universities they use GRE for shortlisting of candidates. In most of the universities you get admission on the basis of GRE, motivation letter, reference letters and there are universities in america that require 167/170 in GRE for admission. i havent seen a single university in the world that uses percentage criterion for selection. These criterion of 30% matric 30% Fsc. 30% BSc Engineerin 10% this and that ....... have been invented by us.

Last edited by waqsoh; Friday, July 05, 2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: correction
The Following User Says Thank You to waqsoh For This Useful Post:
alirauf (Tuesday, July 09, 2013)