View Single Post
Old Friday, July 05, 2013

waheed liaquat is on a distinguished road

@ az55
Brother, its not me who is lying its the BOK management, HR or whoever, are changing their statements again and again and I have just exactly copied the info which i got from the training and recruitment division peshawar cant.every body is having the same response like me u can take the reference of zeekay, sahar,abdul rub qureshi they all will agree to me that BOk is changing the statements , even if you take a look on your previous posts you have diverted a lot from your previous statements, but don't put irrelevant allegations on others whats my interest in lying on this social site i am just sharing the info what i got from bok h.r by regularly contacting them. you can also try if you have any doubt on my posts and see yourself. Am i lying or not..... okay its your right to agree or not I am not forcing any 1 to stick to my posts as in my previous posts i said: all of you should contact bok hr yourself so we can have a clear idea of whats going on. Hope I have made myself very clear.