View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 06, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail38 View Post
yar iam totally confused regarding optional subjects,
can i opt Journalism and Public administration from same group
Yes dear you can take both subjects from same group, as per rules maximum of 2 subjects are allowed from one group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Dear Ali Malah,

the course outline for Journalism is not given in the syllabus, what does it mean?
There must be some mistakes at SPSC part, try to get the printed Syllabus from SPSC along with form, maybe it contains the detailed syllabus of Journalism, otherwise consider it as bachelor degree level syllabus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaris ojeran View Post
@Sir Ali Mallah: I dont need age relaxation. is there any need of form 2 (attached with PCS form). I am not a terminated but active permanent govt employee. Sir , i think i just have to get usual permission from my dept:
Well, no need for it, but you should not detach that page from the application form, just write N/A (Not Applicable) if it does not apply to you. Yeah you only need DPC if you are applying through proper channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaaibb View Post
sir ager kisi k age 2 months kam ho to usko relaxation meligi ya nhn?
Yes this amount of age can be relaxed. I remember in 2009 when SPSC rejected my candidature for the post of Mukhtiarkar on accnount of lower age of 1 month and 04 days. Then I applied for age relaxation to Secretary Revenue and got that relaxation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
How to prepare Sindhi Essays? means from where, I don't have any book in my mind which is perfect for both essay e.g sindhi and english?

PCS Combine me answer sheet legal white paper hote hn, jese css me the ya lakerun wale?
I told you one book in two posts, if you do not read those posts then I am not going to reply your query for third time :P some other person will tell you some thing about it.

Answer sheets are with lines like the answer sheets in Board/University exams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaris ojeran View Post
just read kawish and try to write something in Sindhi on daily basis.

why do they not require character certificates (two) from govt: employees? whats the reason.
do we have to send three attested photoes or just paste on the form? or both? confusing.

@Mallah sir: you are really helpful , SPSC should give you medal for helping candidates without any material benefit. May Allah keep you happy and healthy
You need to paste these photos on the form, where there is space given for photos, if they require more than that, just staple with documents.
dms672 (Saturday, July 06, 2013)