View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 06, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
Yes dear you can take both subjects from same group, as per rules maximum of 2 subjects are allowed from one group.

There must be some mistakes at SPSC part, try to get the printed Syllabus from SPSC along with form, maybe it contains the detailed syllabus of Journalism, otherwise consider it as bachelor degree level syllabus.

Well, no need for it, but you should not detach that page from the application form, just write N/A (Not Applicable) if it does not apply to you. Yeah you only need DPC if you are applying through proper channel.

Yes this amount of age can be relaxed. I remember in 2009 when SPSC rejected my candidature for the post of Mukhtiarkar on accnount of lower age of 1 month and 04 days. Then I applied for age relaxation to Secretary Revenue and got that relaxation.

I told you one book in two posts, if you do not read those posts then I am not going to reply your query for third time :P some other person will tell you some thing about it.

Answer sheets are with lines like the answer sheets in Board/University exams.

You need to paste these photos on the form, where there is space given for photos, if they require more than that, just staple with documents.
dear ali mallah sahb, any development regarding age issue??????