View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 06, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post

Why is SPSC still referring to post of Assistant Commissioner

As per my knowledge, now ACs are known as DeputyDistrict Officer Revenue DDO R / DCO. District coordination officers.?

Aren't the posts of ACs devolved?

Please advise.
Well DDO post was under Local Govt Ordinance 2001, but now the Local govt ordinance 1979 has been reinforced hence SPSC refers to the post of AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hattam View Post
salaam sir,
I want to attempt SPSC exam but i didn't have have such relevant info about this exam and also want some guidelines for the prepration of this exam ,i had recently pass B.com from sindh university im 21years old,

Thanks for your time.
ALLAhhafiz
Dear its simple, you just need to go through the PCS syllabus and guidelines once to have complete idea, here is the link:

http://spsc.gov.pk/downloads/Syllabus%20PCS.pdf

After reading syllabus, post your querries which you do not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus007 View Post
dear seniors i have sone queries regarding recent
announcement..
1. Is there any difference between PCS and CCE?
2.Can i choose history of indo pak-2, islamiat, GEOGRAPHY? IN optionals..
3.From where i can get syllabus of this exam..

Response earnestly awaited..
No difference, its same thing dear, whatever name you call it.
Yes you can opt these three subjects.
Please check following link on SPSC website for the syllabus.

http://spsc.gov.pk/downloads/Syllabus%20PCS.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
@muhammad hussain
Dear can I opt for geography and geology together ??
Yes you can these two subjects together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisharat Ali Chhalgri View Post
AoA, Sir i want to know that, kya hum har ek post pe apply kr sakty hn?? aur kya hr post k lye challan fee alag se deni hogi?? plz rply
sir Muhammad Hussain sahb kindly meri help krn m 1st time apply kr raha hn.
Dear you have just to fill form of PCS for all the posts, just pay one fee for posts, you have to give 1 exam consisting 8 papers. If you qualify it with higher score you can get good rank as per your own choice, if your score is a bit lower and falls within the cut off score for allocation then you'll get any post from these. Hope its clear to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
HEEEEEELPPPPP Please!

I have not understood about gk paper yet. I am confused about gk, that what to read and what not to read!!!!!!!!! its really strange case for me. So please help me out in this regard, in gk paper only we are suppose to attempt mcqs or fill in the blacks akhrrrrrr whatttt? prna kya he? Please Please let me know this thing in a pretty detail. Thanking in advance......

Kya Combine me answer sheet same hoti he jese CSS ke paper die the humne= blank without lines legal paper? Please ans me I have posted this thing earlier too?

I have another question that are we suppose to attempt essay like we did in CSS, firstly we draw outlines and then we attempt? or without outlines just attempting essay? please helpp in this regard?
Well G.K is all about Islamiat, Pakistan Study, Current Affairs, International Affairs, EDS, General information on any topic. Read as much as you can so that you can get through this paper. It will contain mostly MCQs (not blanks) as per previous paper, they asked 2 subjective questions as well.

Answer sheet is same like in Board/University answer sheet with lines and size is A-4 size in length.

Yes same essay pattern, but they do not specifically ask for outlines, its upto you whether you give it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umair jarwar View Post
Does any one have the past papers of related to this examination? I hope Muhammad Hussain brother will have?
Well dear i have given the link of past papers in previous posts just explore it by going back to earlier posts. I think you can do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanker View Post
brother kindly suggest me gk book for Inspector (Excise & Taxation)MCQS book and can you please tell me when the posts of Inspector (Excise & Taxation) will be announced and also tell me some good MCQS GK books of graduate level
These posts will be announced in the newspaper on Sunday dear. You can buy any G.K book which you can easily bet. Who is who what is what by Carvan Publisher is really good book which I have referred for last 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveersaeed View Post
MALAH sahab if possible,can you share your dmc of last exam held.we will have the idea of scores. and can you please clarify which are urban district domiciles in provincial exam. i have larkana city domicile so is it urban?
Well, dear I had got my DMC long ago, it must be lying some where in my file in Pakistan, I am unable to reach that as being far away

I know that Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur have some parts included in Urban areas for sure. But I do not exactly know about Larkana. Well it is written on the domicile that whether its urban or rural. Check it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisharat Ali Chhalgri View Post
sir ji passing score, criteria kya hota hai mukhtiarkar aur section officer k lye?
33% marks are required in all papers and 50% marks in aggregate to pass the written exam.
Bisharat Ali Chhalgri (Saturday, July 06, 2013), dms672 (Saturday, July 06, 2013), tanker (Saturday, July 06, 2013), Zaheer Qadri (Saturday, July 06, 2013)