View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 07, 2013

Arooj Goheer is on a distinguished road
Default Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
In 2012,I had started thread with the title of "I am available for guidance of CSS 2013 aspirants" and i think that it was very helpful for CSS aspirants.I followed that thread whole year and tried my best to help out aspirants.

Now i am going to start a new thread regarding guidance of CSS 2014 aspirants.My optional subjects were

Islamic History
Geography
Journalism
Sociology

One can ask any related queries/questions regarding CSS but it is my humble request that the query should be concise and to the point so one may get maximum benefit of it.I will try my level best to help aspirants in best possible manner.

Furthermore I am going to start EDS coaching classes from 5th June 2013 in Faisal Town, Lahore. Interested aspirants may contact me through my cell number/email id given in my profile here.
Dear Sir,
I am 26 years old, from Bahawalpur and have done my BSC with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry, MBA in finance and MS in HRM. Here are my questions:
1- I am currently ding a 9-6 job. Do you think I can prepare for CSS with the job?
2- I have gone through the whole thread and have seen your recommendation for punjabi. So I added it in my optional courses. The optional courses I have selected are (WHICH ARE NOT FULFILLING THE 600 POINTS):
i-Geography
ii-Business Administration
iii-Punjabi
iv- International Relations
v- I want to go for some course in history, but don't know which one should I opt for. I seek your guidance Sir for the selection of the course as well as on the overall combination of the optional courses I have selected.

3- From where in Lahore I can get Sir Khursheed's notes for Geography?

4- As FPSC has made Screening test compulsory for all the aspirants of CSS-2014, and it will be MCQs based. The syllabus comprises of all the compulsory subjects plus general mathematical and analytic ability. What strategy do you propose for preparing for the test?

Jazakillah and Thank you in anticipation