View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farid_Asclepius View Post
Well I see great sigh of relief expressed by the baby candidate. Above ideas project a deep rooted fear, a fear of tough competition from experienced contenders. The candidate wishes to be the lone person appearing in CCE, but sadly if wishes were horses beggars would have ridden them.

(you know what PPP Govt; grants general relaxation, as in the past, for inducting those party workers, their kith and kin, who passed age limits)

Flawed judgment, are all PPP associated candidates above 28 years of age???? And all genius candidates are of age 25

( Majority of age demanding people (so called deserving ones) is already employed at lofty positions by either public or private institutes)

This is split from reality. Please keep yourself updated by reading newspapers, the fact is that Sindh- R has one of the highest unemployment rates.

Thanks for serving me a laughing stock.

Those who could not do any thing even at the age of 30 plus... i don't think they are worth fearing any way....

Age relaxation is an other way around to the genuine rules which are followed only when pressure groups come in action... ( bro you seem less a candidate and more a pressure group this way ) you are forcing the government to by pass its rules which were suspended due to serious implications. (Why did sindh Govt ban on age relaxation ? )